Here’s a roundup of posts from previous Aprils here on the blog
- I covered parts of our Florida Keys Trip, including covering Part 1 of our time in Key West (including Ken’s amazing timelapse of our drive from Key Largo to Key West):
- I talked about how I plan our travel itineraries. (This definitely hasn’t changed much!)
- I had some “Blast from the Past” posts (where I cover events that occurred before we started blogging). Posts included photos from our 2007 Caribbean Cruise, specifically San Juan and St. Maarten.
- I talked about how we back up our data, how I find and organize recipes, our DIY home security system, and our travel tech gear (which is always evolving!)
- I reviewed the Hotel Monaco Seattle
- I covered more posts about our DIY banquette, including adding seating supports, how we spaced our banquette, and the finishing touches.
- I covered parts of our Russia Trip Report, including a review of Turkish Airline’s Business Class, Istanbul Airport, the TAV Hotel, and our failed trip to the Turkish Airlines Lounge, and our completely insane Sochi Accommodations Story.
- I started Blast from the Past posts, covering travels and other events before we started blogging. I started with our trip to Solomon’s Island, MD and also covered our trip to Gettysburg, PA.
- I organized my spice drawer. Which, thankfully, remains gloriously organized.