Here is a roundup of posts from previous Augusts here on the blog!
- I was in the early parts of our Alaska Cruise Trip report, covering our (very short) time in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada!
- As a “Blast from the Past” post (where I cover trips we took prior to blogging), I talked about our amazing experience seeing the Space Shuttle Atlantis Launch in 2010.
- I was also in the midst of our Mardi Gras 2016 trip report, covering Day 1 of our trip to New Orleans during Mardi Gras!
- I was in the middle of a different “Blast from the Past” series, talking about our 2010 Mediterranean Cruise. I covered our time in Barcelona, Spain, and reviewed our cruise ship, the Celebrity Constellation.
- One of the more popular posts I get from Pinterest traffic, my DIY Ribbon Storage project!
- I was also covering our Florida Keys road trip and talked about our “Part 2” of our time in Key West.
- As a “Blast from the Past,” series, I was covering our 2008 Road Trip, which included a stop in New Orleans (different than our 2016 trip to Mardi Gras in New Orleans!). I actually posted about our 2008 trip to New Orleans in two different parts, Part 1 and Part 2.
- I’m reminded that I need to do more of these types of posts! “Cooking for a Crowd” using a BBQ-themed menu. I love cooking for crowds, and I have it down to a science, so should post more of my favorite menus!