Here’s a look at some highlights from Februarys past!
- A post that has been gaining more re-pins on Pinterest recently, which describes how we used Paintable Wallpaper to cover wood paneling. (Which still remains a great decision. It’s holding up as good as new!)
- I was pretty excited that we were about to become real estate investors, and we ended up closing on a property the following month!
- I lamented our disappointing experiencing trying to book a vacation home using VRBO.
- I gave a quick recap of our time at Mardi Gras in New Orleans that month!
- I was in the middle of a trip report covering an earlier trip to Las Vegas!
- One of the surprisingly more popular posts here on my blog that gets a lot of traffic from Pinterest is our weekend camping trip meal plan! (Nearly 5,000 re-pins!)
- I talked about how I was developing a pantry inventory and “price book” and how it was an effort to save money on groceries. Apparently I’m WAY overdue on giving readers an update on this!
- I had a few “blast from the past” posts (where I blog about travels before I, well, started blogging!). They included our 2009 trip to Niagara Falls and Toronto. Also in a blast from the past post was a review of the Adventure of the Seas cruise ship, which we went on in 2007.
- I was still covering the long trip report from our time in Russia (yes, the same Russia trip that is mentioned in the 2014 recap below! I covered part 3 of our time in St. Petersburg and the Pulkovo Business Class Lounge at St. Petersburg airport.
- We returned from our two week trip to Russia, and I gave a quick recap of key observations, including our time at the Winter Olympics in Sochi.
- I continued the trip report from our October 2013 trip to New York City, including what we did in NYC on Days 1 and 2