This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my advertiser disclosure for more details.
- Who else is trying to be rational and not freak out about Ebola? I swear, I know that it does not spread easily, but I’m pretty freaked out, even if it’s not rational to do so!
- Do you decorate your house for the halloween / fall holiday? Based on Pinterest, it looks like folks go all out for the holiday, but I really have a hard time getting motivated to put out decorations this time of year!
- The past few months, I’ve slowly been experimenting with different freezer meals. Specifically, I’ve been making one batch of recipes (that I haven’t made before) that supposedly freeze well to see if we like the taste of the food. So far, we’ve experimented with enough tasty ones that I’m ready to do a full-on freezer cooking day! This will be helpful for days that I know we might not be getting home until late. We normally just rely on things like frozen pizzas or fish sticks for those days, which are luckily few and far between! It would be nice to have some home cooked meals on hand to eat on those days.
- For spring 2016 (I know, it seems like a far time away!), Ken and I are considering a trip to Japan during their Cherry Blossom Festival. I was in Japan many years ago, and feel I definitely need to go back! Ken has never been, and I think he’d love it. Any tips for traveling there, especially during the cherry blossoms?
- What is it about elderly people and being so stubborn about going to the doctor? Is this something that will inevitably happen to all of us? Ken has a theory that when the current “elderly” population was much younger, the hospital is where people went to die, not get better. So, they have that image stuck in their heads and they don’t want to go. But for our generations, we know that hospitals can make people better! So hopefully it’s not inevitable for our generation! Who else has an elderly friend or family member that refuses to go to the doctor?
That’s it! Have a great weekend!