This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my advertiser disclosure for more details.
- How was your week? I’ve been battling a cold. Strangely enough, I have not been feeling 100% for several weeks now. I’ve had that feeling that I’m “getting” sick for a while. Like to the point that I was finally going to go to the doctor if it went on for another week because I had just been feeling so BLAH. I guess it just took a while for the actual sickness to kick in! I was actually kind of relieved when I finally got the cold, because I realized that I would finally be getting better soon! I had something similar back in 2007 (the only reason I remember the exact time frame was because I was in the middle of moving!), and I was sick on-and-off for like a month. It was miserable!
- This is a bit delayed, but we had hardwood flooring installed in our living room last month! We searched for a very light color since our house doesn’t have much natural light (it’s a middle-unit townhome). We found one and we love it even more now that it’s installed!
- The weather here in the DC area has been so beautiful! I’m trying to enjoy it and not dread the cold winter months approaching!
- I started watching MadMen several months ago. I’m all caught up! Now I need to wait for the new (and last!) half season to start up!
- I’ve decided to redecorate and move some things around in my home office. That means I’ve been going crazy on Pinterest. Right now, things like printer paper and manila envelopes are stacked precariously on a cheapo- printer stand. I’d love to decorate some magazine files like this and store the paper in them! I also love the idea of storing office supplies (and maybe even things like extra cables and wires) in pretty jars like the ones pictured at Raising Lemons. I think I foresee an Ikea run this weekend!
- Speaking of Ikea, we completed a successful Ikea hack using Pax sliding doors on our kitchen pantry. Full posts about that in a little while!
Any plans for the weekend?