This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my advertiser disclosure for more details.
- I finished up our report on our camping trip to Westmoreland State Park.
- I detailed our home organization system, as well as my process for planning meals.
- I started writing the trip report for our long weekend in New York City, including giving an overview of the trip planning, a review of Amtrak Northeast Regional Coach class, and a review of the Andaz hotel in Manhattan.
- I applied (and was approved!) for TSA pre-check, which remains a godsend.
- An overview of our arcade in our basement.
- I outlined my Thanksgiving week action plan, as well as my need to start eating healthier thanks to some medical diagnoses!