This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my advertiser disclosure for more details.
Here’s a look at highlights from previous Marches on the blog!
- I talked about our basement renovation and removing the old bar and installing new carpet.
- I talked about where we ate in New Orleans during Mardi Gras!
- I covered the due diligence questions we asked when putting in an offer on an investment property.
- I reviewed the amenities onboard the Ruby Princess, the cruise ship we took for our Alaska Cruise.
- I reviewed the British Airways First and Business Class lounges at JFK (which serve Cathay Pacific first and business class passengers).
- A fun and quick DIY project – gift wrap organizer using PVC pipes
- I reviewed Air Berlin’s Business Class from St. Petersburg, Russia to Miami, and the lounge for Air Berlin Passengers at TXL.
- I was talking about our 2007 Caribbean cruise in a “Blast from the Past Post” series, covering Antigua and Barbados and St. Lucia
- I talked about my pre-departure countdown checklists that I use before going on a trip!
- I posted what is currently the most popular post here on SuperNoVAwife … Installing Ikea Pax Doors as Sliding Closet Doors.
- I reviewed the fairly crappy Casa Marina Key West hotel (A Waldorf Astoria property) as part of our Florida Keys road trip.
- I reviewed the Virgin Atlantic Upper Class Clubhouse at Washington’s Dulles Airport (As part of our Russia 2014 trip report!). I also gave an introduction to the entire Russia trip, including all the planning that went into it!
- I covered parts of our trip to New York City, like Day 3 in NYC and Day 4 in NYC. I also gave an overview of our trip on Amtrak’s Acela First Class from New York City to Washington, DC, and included a review of Club Acela at New York’s Penn Station.
- I talked about how we use Google Docs to save and organize owner’s manuals (and we still do this!)
- In what became one of the most popular posts here on SuperNoVAwife, I was giving a multi-post tutorial on how we built our kitchen banquette, including how we decided on building a banquette, and how we built a frame for the banquette.
- I covered how I scan in old family photos.
- A rage-y type post about health insurance woes, stemming from my two December 2013 trips to the ER for kidney stones.
- In another quite popular post here (lots of traffic from Pinterest!), I gave tips on what to pack for cold weather travel.
- And I gave some of my lessons learned from my first ever camping trip!