This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my advertiser disclosure for more details.
Let’s take a look at what I blogged about in April 2014!
- I talked about how we back up our data, how I find and organize recipes, our DIY home security system, and our travel tech gear (which is always evolving!)
- I reviewed the Hotel Monaco Seattle
- I covered more posts about our DIY banquette, including adding seating supports, how we spaced our banquette, and the finishing touches.
- I covered parts of our Russia Trip Report, including a review of Turkish Airline’s Business Class, Istanbul Airport, the TAV Hotel, and our failed trip to the Turkish Airlines Lounge, and our completely insane Sochi Accommodations Story.
- I started Blast from the Past posts, covering travels and other events before we started blogging. I started with our trip to Solomon’s Island, MD and also covered our trip to Gettysburg, PA.
- I organized my spice drawer. Which, thankfully, remains gloriously organized.