This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my advertiser disclosure for more details.
Here are some highlights from previous July’ss on the blog!
- I reviewed our campsite at Assateague State Park in Maryland
- I explained why I’ve given up on carry-on only packing
- I was in the middle of a “Blast from the Past” series (where I blog about trips we took before we, well, had a blog!). The series covered our 2010 trip to Spain and our subsequent Mediterranean cruise. In July 2015, I covered our time in Seville, Spain (AMAZING!) as well as our time in Granada and Toledo.
- I reviewed the Ararat Park Hyatt Moscow, which is where we stayed after our time in Sochi during the 2014 Winter Olympics.
- In another “Blast from the Past” series, I was talking about our big 2008 road trip, and covered our time in Atlanta.