This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my advertiser disclosure for more details.
- I reviewed our flight on Cathay Pacific First Class and Business Class from JFK to Vancouver.
- I was in the middle of our posts about installing recessed lighting in our basement.
- I reviewed the Roosevelt Hotel in New Orleans, where we stayed during Mardi Gras.
- I explained how we were planning a group family vacation to Disney.
- I reviewed our campsite and the campground at Gifford Pinchot State Park.
- I was in the midst of a “Blast from the Past” series, covering our 2010 trip to Europe. I covered an introduction of our trip, as well as our time in Madrid, Spain.
- I reviewed our suite at the Vdara in Las Vegas, NV.
- I had a lengthy rant about health insurance and Medicare related to my dad’s health problems.
- I was covering our Russia 2014 trip report, the one where we had gone to the Sochi Olympics. I talked about watching the Women’s Halfpipe Competition and seeing the U.S. women win gold and bronze. We also covered our time watching Luge, and all about Sochi Olympic Park.
- I posted what is one of the more popular articles here on the blog, the types of travel size bottles I use for toiletries and cosmetics.
- I talked about how we try to be prepared for emergencies abroad. (Including that time that Ken fell down the steps in Spain).
- I covered in a Blast from the Past post all about our long weekend trip to Philadelphia in Part 1 and Part 2.
- I talked about how we organize small and medium parts in our house.
- I gave an overview of our XBMC setup (which is now called Kodi), and how we organize video files!