This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my advertiser disclosure for more details.
One Year Ago:
- I wrote one of the most popular posts here on SuperNoVAwife: Our wall-mounted Ikea Jarpen shelves that we use as a behind-the-sofa console table.
- I described our trip to the STUNNING Antelope Canyon and Page, Arizona as well as our time in Monument Valley, Utah and Moab, Utah in 2012 as “Blast from the Past” posts. (From our Southwest USA Road Trip!)
- I lamented whether we should get travel insurance for future vacations. (We did end up buying it for our Alaska Cruise) and when it is worth it to redeem frequent flyer miles for domestic first class (which we ended up doing a few months later for a quick birthday weekend trip to Las Vegas! Zero regrets.)
- I wrote a review of the W St. Petersburg (Russia) hotel from our time there several months earlier, and gave an overview of our last few days in Moscow (including Ken forgetting his coat in the car. In Russia. In winter. Oh, and our driver getting pulled over by the Russian Police).
- I described one my favorite crafty projects, my DIY foreign coin display.
Two Years Ago:
- I finished up our report on our camping trip to Westmoreland State Park.
- I started writing the trip report for our long weekend in New York City, including giving an overview of the trip planning, a review of Amtrak Northeast Regional Coach class, and a review of the Andaz hotel in Manhattan.
- I applied (and was approved!) for TSA pre-check, which remains a godsend.
- An overview of our arcade in our basement.